DeVry can help employers connect to some of the nation's most skilled and qualified job candidates. DeVry works with the industry leaders to develop and maintain a curriculum that produces students and graduates with the skills needed for your company to succeed.
Services to Employers
As a "one call, no cost solution" to meet employer hiring needs, several services are provided to the employer:
- Opportunity to conduct on campus Company Presentations
- On campus interview scheduling
- Prescreening and matching of undergraduates to specific job requirements
- Resumes into the hands of the employer within 24 hours or less
- Opportunity to be a part of DeVry Career Fairs
- Posting of Job Leads to Career Services database for students to review and apply
Opportunities to be involved in DeVry Events
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to reinforce DeVry's educational philosophy of an up to date curriculum that produces students who meet the changing needs of employers in today's job market. Employers provide our academic Deans and Faculty with input on our curriculum.
Senior Project Fair:
This event occurs three times per year. Employers have the opportunity to view and judge Projects developed by individuals or project teams of DeVry students from all programs. This is the student's opportunity to display the DeVry philosophy of applying Hands on training with textbooks theories.
If you are interested in these services or participating in these events please contact: Gerri Dames, Employer Liaison / 602-749-4554