Steps to graduation include the following:
If you have any questions, please contact your Career Advisor in the Career Services office. If you're not sure who your advisor is, please come in to or contact the Career Services Department.
The Graduation Application provides the Academic Department the information needed to put the student's name on their diplomas and in the commencement ceremonies booklet. Potential graduates should submit a graduation application early in their final semester. You can pick up an application from Student Central.
At GradFest, here's what you can do:
- Get all of the information you need for graduation.
- Review your graduation requirements.
- Complete loan exit counseling.
- Order your cap and gown through Jostens.
- Attend a Career Services session (starting at 11am, 1pm and 3pm)
- Celebrate your accomplishment through games and activities, a free meal (12pm and 2pm) and door prizes!
Be sure to RSVP to Leslie Golamb at email@example.com if you plan to attend.
We look forward to your participation at GradFest!
- Library: Check to see if you have overdue books or fines that need to be cleared before graduation. Come and find out about post graduation access to circulation materials that are available to you.
- Student Finance: Print out your Student Borrower Contact Information Update Form. Fill out the form completely and return it to Student Finance during GradFest
- Student Services: Do you have outstanding emergency loans or parking fines and fees?
- Career Services: Have you met your advisor, updated your resume, profile or logged into Hire DeVry to check upcoming recruitment, job fairs, and lots of full time positions for graduates?
- Exit Counseling: Have you completed your Stafford Loan Exit Counseling? Exit counseling is a federal requirement that all student loan borrowers must complete.
- A photographer from Chappell Graduation Images will be at your ceremony to take a candid photograph of you at your special moment of recognition.
- You will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5 to 7 days following the ceremony.
- After your graduation, you may order online at http://www.gradimages.com/ or call 800-424-3686.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
Rings, Announcements, Caps, Gowns, and Tassels
Jostens representative: contact Tina Maly at 623-980-9745 to place your orders; caps, gowns, tassels, announcements and custom rings today!
Next Grad Fest:
Last day to order cap and gowns: TBD
Please click on the link below to order your cap and gown online:
All graduating seniors, regardless of program of study, celebrate their graduation at one commencement ceremony. Graduates are encouraged to invite family and friends.
The commencement ceremony willl last 90 minutes. Attire tends towards the formal with graduates in caps and gowns.
Commencement ceremony for the January 2016 Graduating Class:
January 2016: (DeVry and Keller) Graduation will be held on Friday, January 15, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. Graduate check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. Graduates must be signed in by 5:00 p.m. Latecomers will not be seated with the Graduation Class.
Phoenix First Assembly (Main Auditorium)
13613 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix AZ 85022