Steps to graduation include the following:
If you have any questions, please contact your Career Advisor in the Career Services office. If you're not sure who your advisor is, please come in to or contact the Career Services Department.
The Graduation Application provides the Academic Department the information needed to put the student's name on their diplomas and in the commencement ceremonies booklet. Potential graduates should submit a graduation application early in their final semester. You can pick up an application from Student Central.
GradFest (for Undergraduate Students)
As a potential graduate, you must meet certain university and degree requirements. To help you do this quickly and easily, we will be having GradFest where you will be able to get everything done!
Here's what to do:
- Print and complete the Student Borrower Contact Information Update Form. Bring the completed form to GradFest.
- Arrive between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm in Student Central to begin the process of preparing for graduation.
- Obtain your personal GradFest Passport at the Academics Table.
- Next bring your completed forms and passport to Student Finance in Student Central and also visit Career Services on the second floor.
- Attend an Exit Counseling session at 10:00 pm, 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm, or call Sara Marchel at 602-749-4651 to schedule an appointment.
- Receive your passport stamp as you proceed through each University department area.
- Enjoy the graduation lunch, photo opportunities, music, and caricatures.
We look forward to your participation at GradFest!
- Library: Check to see if you have overdue books or fines that need to be cleared before graduation. Come and find out about post graduation access to circulation materials that are available to you.
- Student Finance: Print out your Student Borrower Contact Information Update Form. Fill out the form completely and return it to Student Finance during GradFest
- Student Services: Do you have outstanding emergency loans or parking fines and fees?
- Career Services: Have you met your advisor, updated your resume, profile or logged into Hire DeVry to check upcoming recruitment, job fairs, and lots of full time positions for graduates?
- Exit Counseling: Have you completed your Stafford Loan Exit Counseling? Exit counseling is a federal requirement that all student loan borrowers must complete.
- A photographer from Chappell Graduation Images will be at your ceremony to take a candid photograph of you at your special moment of recognition.
- You will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5 to 7 days following the ceremony.
- After your graduation, you may order online at http://www.gradimages.com/ or call 800-424-3686.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
Rings, Announcements, Caps, Gowns, and Tassels
Jostens representative: Karen 602-818-6690 will be in campus December 11th, 2013 from 10am - 6pm to take your orders for Caps, Gowns, and Tassels. Located in Student Central.
Please click on the link below to order your cap and gown online:
All graduating seniors, regardless of program of study, celebrate their graduation at one commencement ceremony. Graduates are encouraged to invite family and friends.
The commencement ceremony willl last 90 minutes. Attire tends towards the formal with graduates in caps and gowns.
Commencement ceremony for the December 2013 Graduating Class:
December 2013: (DeVry and Keller) Graduation will be held on Friday, January 24th, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. Graduate check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. Graduates must be signed in by 5:00 p.m. Latecomers will not be seated with the Graduation Class.
Phoenix First Assembly (Main Auditorium)
13613 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix AZ 85022