Make-up tests are administered by the Testing Coordinator and taken in the Testing Center.
Drop off the make-up tests with any special instructions (such as open book/open notes/calculator/dictionary permitted and time limit) to the Testing Coordinator before the student arrives to take the test.
- Contact your professor to bring the test to the Testing Center.
- Tests are by appointment only and must be made the day before. Call 602 749-4544, email the Testing Coordinator or stop by the Testing Center to schedule the test. If the Testing Center is closed or the door is locked, please use the clipboard outside to schedule the test.
- Please have your validated ID with you.
- You must be at the Testing Center no later than 10 minutes after your scheduled time, or you will have to reschedule.
- If you need to reschedule, it must be done 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you reschedule, cancel, or do not show up more than twice, you will have to contact the appropriate dean to get permission to take the test.