Passport2College (P2C) Program
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE NOW!
A college education is essential in today's high-tech, fast-paced world. Our college courses are a great first step toward achieving this goal. If you want to get ahead of your peers--and stay ahead--DeVry University's Passport2College (P2C) is designed for you.
The "Passport 2 College" is a "tuition-waived" program offered by DeVry University for rising junior and senior high school students to earn college credit in business and technology courses during the summer. Passport2College is open to ALL students who qualify.
"Passport2College" (P2C) -- 2014 COURSES
The P2C program will begin the week of January 6, 2014. Courses will run one evening per week, for eight weeks.
Deadline to apply is Friday, December 20, 2013
BUSN 115 - INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY
Introduces business and the environments in which businesses operate. Students examine the roles of major functional areas of business and interrelationships among them.
Phoenix Campus: 3 credit hours.
COMP 129 - PC HARDWRE AND SOFTWARE W/ LAB
Explores the PC system from software, hardware and operating system points of view. Phoenix campus: 3 credit hours.
MATH 114 - ALGEBRA FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
Focuses on systems of linear equations; radical and rational expressions; and functions where linear, quadratic, exponential and logarithmic functions are emphasized using application problems and modeling. Glendale, Phoenix and Mesa locations: 4 credit hours.
ENGL 112 - COMPOSITION
Develops writing skills through analysis of essays, articles and otehr written works. Phoenix campus: 4 credit hours.
"P2C" -- BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Get a "jump start" on your college goal
- Build "self confidence"
- Reduce the "fear" of attending a college or university
- Earn college credit that may count toward high school graduation or a college degree
- Students who earn an "A or B" in the course are eligible for another tuition-waived P2C course
- DeVry courses provide you with high-quality instruction in a student-focused environment
Steps for Passport2College Entry:
- Request information regarding the program ONLINE.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5** (provide copy of High School transcripts)
** If your CGPA is below 2.5, you must take English and Math placement tests to qualify for enrollment in certain Passport2College courses. Passport2College students who wish to become degree candidates must meet DeVry University regular admission requirements.
LOCATION OF CLASSES
- Phoenix Campus (2149 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ)
- Glendale Center (6751 N Sunset Blvd., Glendale, AZ)
- Mesa Center (1201 S Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ)
DeVry University ACCREDITATION
- DeVry University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of College's & Schools
- Undergraduate Degrees in Business and Technology
- Graduate Degrees in Business & Technology Management
For More Information Contact:
Chanel Dudoit, Manager of Educator Partnerships