All graduating seniors, regardless of program of study, celebrate their graduation at one commencement ceremony. Graduates are encouraged to invite family and friends.
The commencement ceremony typically lasts 90 minutes depending on the size of the graduating classes. Attire tends towards the formal with graduates in caps and gowns.
Commencement ceremony for the June 2015 Graduating Class:
June2015: (DeVry Graduates) Graduation will be held on June 26, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. Graduate check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. Graduates must be signed in by 5:00 p.m. Latecomers will not be seated with the Graduation Class.
Phoenix First Assembly (Main Auditorium)
13613 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix AZ 85022
* Next commencement ceremony will be January 15th, 2016 at 6pm.
Most merchandise can be purchased online or ordered through the bookstore.
- A photographer from Chappell Graduation Images will be at your ceremony to take a candid photograph of you at your special moment of recognition.
- You will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5 to 7 days following the ceremony.
- After your graduation, you may order online at http://www.gradimages.com/ or call 800-424-3686.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
Rings, Announcements, Caps, Gowns, and Tassels
Jostens representative: Tina Maly 623-980-9745 will be in campus May 12th from 10am to 4pm to takes orders for caps, gowns, tassels, announcements and custom rings!
Next Grad Fest: May 12th from 10am to 4pm.
Last day to order Cap and Gowns: TBD
Please click on the link below to order your cap and gown online: