- To graduate, students must achieve a CGPA of at least 2.00 and satisfactorily complete all curriculum requirements. Graduation is not permitted if the best recorded grade for a required course is F, or the designator I, W or U.
- To graduate, students must earn at least 25 percent of their programs' required credit hours or a minimum of 30 semester-credit hours, whichever is greater, through coursework completed at DeVry. Higher program-specific requirements may be imposed for internal or external transfer students. Graduation candidates must fulfill all financial obligations to DeVry at least 30 days before commencement.
Prior to graduation, students must complete an exit interview with a student finance professional. Interview dates and times are provided to all graduating students.
In addition to fulfilling the graduation requirements for their specific programs, all students must:
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher.
- Successfully complete all required prerequisite skills courses with grades of B (3.00) or better.
- Ensure that the registrar receives an official transcript validating completion of a baccalaureate degree from a University recognized post-secondary institution.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to DeVry University at least 30 days before commencement and complete exit counseling. Failure to complete exit counseling may result in a hold on student's records.